1.) How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
- At the beginning of my film, I used up to date music. Music that I know a younger crowd would listen to and enjoy which may attract them to watch the entire film. Also my film contained a isolated and gloomy setting. The setting of the part when they saw the strange figure outside the window was a dark road with no street lights; I found this to be the perfect setting for the mood I was trying to create. Also I used nature sounds, low pitched nature sounds to be specific. In the film my two characters get in a wreck but theres no damage to the car, the camera speculates around the car at the nature sounds of crickets and frogs are in the background. Also I used indistinct colors. At a certain point in the film I inserted at green lighting to signify something scary is going to happen you just don't know when and that creates anticipation.
No comments:
Post a Comment